Thursday, April 17, 2014

Birthday Blessed

I turned into 30+1 couple days ago. It was the most quiet birthday ever.
First, i was in environment where birthday is not a big deal. Second, because i was away from home, family, and friends, those who knows me for years.

Don't get me wrong, for me birthday is just like any other day in my life. I used to be excited waiting for that day, at least until i was 25 y.o. Ever since that, i guess i unconsciously refused to stop aging therefore prefer to pass it by :)
The main reason for me remembering that day, because i could use it to torture my husband for giving me present, even the nonsense one, though most of the time he did not grant my wish (poor me, hehehehe ;p)

But, as i said, this year is different. Somehow, i really felt i was really loved, and i am truly blessed. Some friends / families sent birthday cards, some even made a call, there were also text or FB messages. I am really bad in keeping a relationship with people, and i don't see myself as good buddy. However, that day i thought, "maybe i wasn't too bad as a person". It was really comforting to know i have lovely and sincere family and friends around. Thanks to you and glad you are all in my life.

So, happy birthday to me. Wish me years and years of happiness, blessed, and loved!


No comments: