Saturday, August 16, 2008

What I Want To Be When I'm 25

Dewita, my bestfriend, even remember this wish better than me. She said that i ever told her, i want to be an enterpreneur on my 25th. Open my own caffe or whatever the thing is. My job now is just a first move to get there. I will quit after few years or as soon as i have the investment to run my own 'company'.
I also talked before, i will marry with good man when i'm 25. We (me and my husband) will have a small happy family (KB, bow) and i will watch my chlidren grow amazingly. I will built the house just next to her so we can meet everyday in tukang-sayur-ceremony or send our kids to school together (ngg, kayaknya sempet direview lagi, jadinya nganternya gantian, ya Dew, hehe).
I'm 25 now, but none of my bullshitt above be achieved. Having -late-chat-night with her lately (ngg, month ago?) remind me of that. Of course, you can say they're all depend on fate. But, "Allah tidak akan merubah keadaan suatu kaum kecuali mereka berusaha". Still not too late i guess, to catch them. Maybe the first thing to do is to find out whether they are still my dream or find another options so then there will be another chat to discuss -what-i-want-to-be-when-i-am-26.
I remember before i joined this blue company, even before i took the entrance test (hired test? whatever!), after i graduated, my parents asked me where i want to work. I said i'll be working for 'Blue Company' and work overseas. Seems to ambisious and optimistic, considered i knew nothing about oilfield or that company. But well, i'm with them now, eventhough i haven't work overseas, not until now, but at least i travelled abroad for sometimes.
Or on early period during my college time, on OSPEK, one of the -sok-galak-bertampang-rese-plus-so-annoying-senior asked me, how fast do you want to be graduated and how about your IPK? Bravely i answered that question with -Siap-kak-lima-tahun-IPK-minimal-3. And all of my seniors just laughed and teased and said impossible and looak at mevwith -what-the-hell-is-this-junior-think-talked-such-as-nonsense-in-front-of-almost-DO-senior-is-she-looking-for-trouble-or-she-just-so-stubborn- face. Well, few years latter after it happened, i got what i said, with some plus-plus.
I'm not trying to be arrogant or stubborn or being -i-can-be-whatever-i-want-to-be-no-matter-what- here. This is just a reflection for my self, that i can be a better person if i have the strong spirit to do that. Motivation! Tekad Baja! Nekat bin Nyolot! They are missing in my life now. I'm now living my life without any abnormal motivation (normal motivation: muda kaya raya, tua bahagia, mati masuk surga), without any passion. That's why i don't feel satisfy lately. I guess i have to start join back into dream-catching-team. Just the short-term-one as priority, then i can think later about the long-term-plan. Late is better than never.
Semoga Allah meridhoi...

No comments: