Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My birthday

It was my birthday yesterday. Yeahhhh..., happy birthday to me. Getting old now. But wish all the best and the luck for my life always, and God bless of course.
Anyway, so yesterday my collegaeu made surprise party for me. They went to meeting in client office first (i didn't joint because i had lots thing to do in base). Then once they arrived they phoned me and asked me come to office. And tarararrara, we had a cake for princess, hehehe. So of course there're always time to put the candle, make a wish and blew the candle. They didn't prepare the candle actually, but somehow, they found it in one of secretary desk and luckily it was exactly 25. Armity said lets took it as a good luck ;p

And pose, of course, with Andrew Gould, our CEO style.

We had dinner in Chinese restaurant (don't ask why Chinese. But the food was good, fortunately). Thanks guys, girls, all for the time and cake.

Also thanks to all my family and friends for the birthday greetings and wishes from you. Really appreciate.

Love, me

No comments: