Monday, March 24, 2014

Me and Travelling

I am an impulsive traveler
When i feel stuffy, i just buy a ticket and go somewhere
Anywhere that my heart told me to
I am not running away
Just need to breathe somewhere else
And most of the time it works

I am anti main stream
I don't follow backpacker style
But not yet rich enough to do luxury style
I sleep where i want to sleep
Anywhere that i think will be comfortable
For myself and my purse :)

I do not mind travel alone
In fact i do it most of the times
Simply because i can do what i want
I can choose how to get there, where to stay, which places to stop, what to eat, etc
No need to adjust with other's will
When it comes to travelling, i am so selfish

I do not spend millions to buy a handbag
I buy clothes only if i really need too
My car is older than 10 years old, still function well though
My house does not have the land
I buy stuff for its function, not just a matter of style
I am rationale..
But when it comes to travelling, i am rather impulsive

I get bored so easily
I try not to travel to the same place
Seeing new places every time
Watching how people in that area live and what they do for living
I want to see the world
Not only the world that i used to know

I love sea than mountain
I prefer history to art
I do not mind warm or cold, as long as it is not raining
I'd love to walk than bike
I don't take lots of picture cause my memory will capture it better

But there is one place
Which never fail to cheer me up
Though i go, eat, and stay at the same place there
I just love that place atmosphere
Jogja, place where i would love to stay once i retire

And there is one travel buddy
Who will make my journey perfect
Regardless the destination
Even though just city next door
Despite my preference to travel around
The trips that I love the most are those i did with my husband

And i still have thousands in my list
Places that i want to visit
Hope i can see them all

No comments: