Friday, November 26, 2010

Not much different

I thought after that resignation day (does this word exist? hehehe), i will be able to attend all the wedding, won't miss any birthday party, or family gathering. But the fact is, not much different. I still miss some of best friends or old friends wedding and some family gathering. It might be because i don't live in where most of my friends living. But i also think, it's just because of me. I just too lazy to move my as* buying a train or flight ticket going back to Jakarta or somewhere else; and then using ticket prices, busy days and too many paper and homeworks as excuse (it's correct, actually, i do have that many).
Friendship, however, needs maintenance. It won't work if you just let it go. One thing that i most of the time just missed it :(
Well, i'm sorry i miss your big day, friends. I don't mean to. It is really because of the situation. If i were in that city, i will come, i promise. However, i feel happy for you too.

Ps: Hopefully i don't forget to pick up the phone for saying congrats and sorry
Ps2: Hunny, this doesn't mean i will go to represent you :)

No comments: